Note: If you are planning to return after military, religious service, medical, work commitment, or other reasons, please complete the Leave of Absence form instead of the Complete Withdrawal form.
Before withdrawing please consider the following, as withdrawing can affect more than just your academic record.
- Financial Aid and Scholarships
- Tuition payment plan commitment. Depending on the deadline you will still need to pay your balance. Check the academic calendar
- Veterans Benefits
- Housing (on and off campus)
- Meal Plan
- On-campus job, that requires you to be a student.
- Lack of access to resources & amenities, including but not limited to: Health & Counseling Center, International Student Services, Library, Campus Recreation, Tutoring, Career Center, and Athletic Events
If you have any questions please call the Academic Advisement office 435-652-7690
I understand that completely withdrawing can affect my Financial Aid and academic records. I would like to proceed with the withdrawal process