Utah Tech University

Registration Forms

Academic Forms

Academic Appeals Form

For students who are appealing a grade, a graduation requirement and/or a general education requirement.

Submit Academic Appeal

Academic Renewal Petition

Allows eligible students to discount limited previous poor grades from the grade point calculations on their transcript.

Print Academic Renewal Petition

Add Card

Used to register for classes when a signature is required (when a prerequisite has not been met, instructor permission required, course is full, etc.) *see Academic Calendar for dates and deadlines.

Print Add Card

Audit Card

Used to audit a course. Must be submitted prior to the end of the 4th week.

Print Audit Card

Complete Withdrawal Form

Used to completely withdraw from the current semester.

Withdraw Online

Drop Card

Used to drop a course, individual courses can also be dropped online.To drop all of your classes, please submit the complete withdrawal form *see Academic Calendar for dates and deadlines

Print Drop Card

Exception to Policy Petition

Seek for an exception to a given policy (i.e. late add, late drop, tuition refund, etc.)

Print Exception to Policy Petition

Exemption of Non-Resident Tuition for Eligible Foreign Nationals (HB 118)

Exemption of non-resident tuition for foreign nationals who qualify under USHE policy R512 (Utah Code § 53B-8-102 )

Print Exemption of Non-Resident Tuition for Eligible Foreign Nationals Application

General Education Letter of Completion

Certifies a student’s completion of general education requirements.

Take Me There

HB 144 Affidavit for Non-Resident Alien Waiver

For students of undocumented aliens, to qualify for a waiver of non-resident tuition.

Print Affidavit for Non-Resident Alien Waiver

House Bill 60 Card

Used by Utah residents (62 yrs old and up) to participate in the house bill 60 program. Card is signed on the 1st day of classes by instructor and returned to the Registrar’s Office.

Print House Bill 60 Card

Information Change

Used to change name, social security number, or gender in the student information database.

Information Change Request

Leave of Absence & Scholarship Deferment

Used when a student is taking a break of more than one semester or deferring their admission. (Cannot be used if you are enrolling at another institution of higher education.)

Take A Break

Major Change

Please meet with an academic advisor before changing your major.

Connect with Advisor

Order/Reorder Certificate Form

Upon submission of this form, you will be sent a confirmation email and charged a $10 order/replacement certificate fee. The fee may be paid online through your MyUT account. Please contact your academic advisor if you have any questions.

Reorder Certificate

Order Transcripts

Order Transcripts through myUT or through the National Student Clearinghouse. More information can be at the link provided below.

Learn More

Reinstatement Request

For students who have been placed on academic suspension at UT who would like to take classes in a subsequent semester.

Take Me There

Reorder my Diploma

Upon submission of this form, you will be sent a confirmation email and charged a $10 replacement diploma fee. The fee may be paid online through your MyUT account. Please email graduation@utahtech.edu if you have any questions.

Reorder Now

Release of Information Authorization (FERPA form)

The Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) is a federal law which protects the privacy of student education records. Under FERPA, a student must give written permission to allow another individual access to their education records. Signing the form outside of the presence of a Utah Tech University official will automatically void the form.

View FERPA Form

Residency Application

Used by non-resident students to apply for Utah residency for tuition purposes.

Apply for Residency

Transfer Equivalency Form

Used by advisors or departments to equate a transfer course to an existing UT course.

View Form

Faculty Form

Per Policy 522, used by faculty to define course completion requirements.

Print Incomplete Contract



Utah Tech University
225 South University Ave
St. George, UT. 84770


Email: records@utahtech.edu

Phone: 435-652-7708

Fax: 435-879-4005

Office: HCC, 1st Floor


Email: admissions@utahtech.edu

Phone: 435-652-7777

Fax: 435-879-4060

Office: HCC, #180


Email: advisement@utahtech.edu

Phone: 435-652-7690

Fax: 435-879-4028

Office: HCC, 1st Floor

Financial Aid

Email: finaid@utahtech.edu

Phone: 435-652-7575

Fax: 435-879-4087

Office: HCC, #180